It's 2019 and our team keeps growing!
We're kicking off our search for another enthusiastic assistant account executive to jump on board. Here's our pitch:
If you have a knack for non-transactional networking, a world-class editorial sensibility, and absolute integrity, you should apply! Awaiting the right candidate is an opportunity to be a part of a lean team and have a hands-on experience helping build one of the most effective public relations firms in New York.
We run the communications strategies of exceptional technology companies, including market leaders like Grubhub and Transfix, New York stalwarts like SeatGeek and Handy, and rising stars like Mark43. We also organize the +1,000-member New York Media Meetup
and donate 1% of our revenue to the charity of our choosing each quarter.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR HAYMAKER
Our Manhattan office lies in a cozy room filled with snacks, natural light, and good vibes in a lively WeWork building right by the Fulton Center station (2,3,4,5,A,C,J,Z). Salary and benefits are highly competitive.
- Support account team with daily client activities including but not limited to account coordination, project management, scheduling and logistics
- Internal and client meeting coordination
- Development of meeting notes and list of weekly action items
- Track industry events, speaking and awards opportunities for all clients, and work on first draft of submissions
- Develop briefing documents for media interviews
- Support pitch efforts as needed
- Provide planning and onsite logistical support for special events including the New York Media Meetup
- Support business development activities as needed
- Handle media monitoring and assist with other media activities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, public relations, English, or related field.
- Up to one year of public relations or communication experience is a plus (meaningful internship and/or volunteer experience count).
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to multitask and meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding writing, presentation, and communication skills. Experience with public relations writing and event planning is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and media databases.
Interested candidates, please email resumes and cover letters to Casey Luneva, firstname.lastname@example.org.